Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chocolate Covered Potato Chips??

A few weeks ago, Thing 1 and I took a special trip just the two of us to visit Mimi and Papa in Memphis. It was wonderful to have so much special time with just one of my boys. I think it was special for him too!

Flying is a big excitement for a four year old. Everything about the experience was titillating. For me not so much. I worried about making connections, getting picked up, letting him walk too far in front of me. You name it I worried about it. That OF COURSE included food. Because we all know how hard it is to eat healthy while traveling.

I found myself in Cibo Express again in LaGuardia Airport. This time I saw this. I knew I had to share it with you.



That's right-a chocolate bar with crushed up potato chips inside. Bust my buttons. The lady at the register said I was not the first person to take a picture of it. I wonder if the other photographers thought the bar was awesome or appalling.

*Sigh*

This post is shared with Traditional Tuesdays

6 comments:

  1. Lack of nutrition aside - i think it sounds delicious...I know that's awful...but I didn't say I would actually buy it, just that I can see the appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given chocolate covered potato chips for Christmas last year, and they are so, freaking, good. Which is unfortunate, because they really are beyond junk food. There are so many better ways to get your sweet and savory fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, now I'm craving potato chips dipped in chocolate. I don't think that recipe can be made healthy, can it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative and useful post. Thanks for sharing it. I used to see this kind of stuff to gain more knowledge keep updating it.I genuinely enjoy looking at on this site, it holds good information and very clearly explained that help to understand easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post... Thanks for sharing about chocolate as it is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I WANT SOME!
    Homemade salted potato chips (fried in coconut oil) dipped in dark chocolate would be a very nutritious extravagance.

    ReplyDelete